Monday, June 15, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims3 Comment

That is one of the things that really bummed me out. I never play legacy style.

But some gamer from Gameinformer Mag with 10 hours of playtime said "With a host of features
and accommodations for all playstyles" so we must be wrong.

Pescado said the story mode was borked and he has a fix for it among other things over at MATY.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/
More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility



SuSim
I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:46 AM, TIM SIMPSON <copperhardwood@shaw.ca> wrote:

One of the characteristics of Sims2 that I was really a fan of was that I had the ability to have several families and households on the go at once. It would seem to me thus far that this is not a possibility with Sims3, I have discovered I can make several Sims at one time but it would appear that I can not "play" more than one household at the same time.

 

Would anyone care to share with me their experiences or tips in this regard?

 

Thanks

 





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment