Monday, June 22, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Google Groups are odd.

yea, we used to have dial up eons ago, and that was terrible, we have through local phone company now, and it doesn't have as much disconnects, but still not as fast as could be, course could be my OLD computer, lol

Valerie





From: ladyhermit@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:20:21 -0400
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Google Groups are odd.
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

My love/hate relationship is my AWFUL internet connection. I play online and it really pisses me off when I lose connection all the time!!!

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Valerie Swinson <vjswinson@msn.com> wrote:
yea, i don't think i want to pay that much right at them moment either, sure like to feel i could afford it someday tho, and i love it when firefox tells me , that site doesn't exist, lol, and i'm trying to go to like hotmail, love / hate relationship with the internet

Valerie





From: ladyhermit@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:20:34 -0400
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Google Groups are odd.
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com


Sounds like google groups/mail have a problem or two. You are not the first to post with this kind of problem.
Sorry.
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Dizzy-Lizz <linzi4jimmy@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Well. I have had fun with Google groups for the past week. I have been
trying to respond to quite a few posts, only to get a response from
Google Groups saying that either;
- The group address is spelt incorrectly
- The Group does not exist
- I do not have permission to post to this group
- I am not a member if the group so therefore cannot post.

How very rude. I think my dedicated Objects for Sims2 folder in my
email account will prove them wrong.
But it got me thinking, how could Google Groups say any of the above,
when I was receiving all the emails from you all?

Ended up re-registering my email addy, and wa-la it says I am a member
of the group already.

Well duh!

Anyhow, hope you are all having fun with your sims, be it 2 or 3.

I am intrigued by the Sims 3 but not enough to pay THAT much money
(around £45-£60 for the game, then the other extras from EA store,) No
ta.

Dizzy






Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.







Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for you.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment