Saturday, June 20, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Is your life like a sim?

I need to get a 2nd computer that sims 2 actually works on just so I can get my hubby to learn to play the sims 2 and  make comments to my hubby just like this!
 
Lisa Cushin
 



From: "Puterwitch@comcast.net" <puterwitch@comcast.net>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:08:32 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Is your life like a sim?

when i worked at a DSL company my partner and me would put little plus or minus signs above our heads when someone would come to us with an issue, right when they walked away from our cubes, LOL, usually a minus sign. This was back itn eh days of Sims 1.


SuSim Hermit wrote:
I laughed and laughed. it was just so unexpected!
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA that is so funny. What did you say to him? I would have died laughing.

--- On Sat, 6/20/09, SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Is your life like a sim?
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 8:23 PM


I was walking out of the kitchen with a snack the other evening. My
guy looked up at me and said "Susan has gained enthusiasm in cuisine,
she can now serve chips and dip platters."
True story.

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/










--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment