Sunday, June 14, 2009

RE: Fwd: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk

I started with The Sims way back when it first came out (still have the game and every ep), then when TS2 came out, I had it delivered so it would be here THAT day.  Have all the EP’s and SP’s for it, also…  TS3 was here on 2 June 2009…  I like The Sims, I love TS2, and I really love TS3…  I do miss some of the things with TS2 not yet being in TS3,,  Hopefully they will be installed in future ep’s or whatever…  I miss not being able to take a t-shirt and add my dragon logo like I did in body shop, but I love how you can shoes from any of the billions of possible colors when you are in CAS, and the fact that if you want to change their planned clothes, you don’t have to go buy the clothes…I also love the “Create Style” when in Build/Buy Mode…  Do you know how much easier it is to get everything coordinated in one room?  I actually have all my pipes (sink, bathtub, shower, toilet and whatever) the exact same color…  I chose 192, 208, 224 for the color of all my faucets and what-nots…  Any way, I think TS3 is great and can’t wait until it gets greater…  Just wish the stuff at the EA Store didn’t cost…  OH, and with all that game play, I still learn things as I play... And I know that I still have LOTS to learn…

 

Jim

 


From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com [mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Melanie Sisson
Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 7:59 PM
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk

 

 

I don't recall ever seeing where anyone says they hated TS3. Did I miss something? I will not buy the game myself unless secrom is out of it, and I agree with EA/Maxis being more for the money than the people who buy the game. Am I an expert, because I been playing TS2 since it first came out? I think not. Remember when you post, you post to everyone on here. If you get upset over who chooses to reply than don't post.


Melanie A. Sisson

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment