Sunday, June 14, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fwd: Whats the problem?

Wait a minute?  I think I put the wrong name on  my last post…  If so, I apologize Bre…  I was looking at the post I responded to and thought it was your post with all the errors and such…

 

 


From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com [mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Breynn Baiocco
Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 10:50 PM
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fwd: Whats the problem?

 

I graduated from college and I have never seen so many errors in writing but  to be honest my seven year old writes better than that.  I am not trying to talk shit nor start shit.  I don't think what SuSim said was all that bad.  Like others have said and what I said she just said what others were thinking.  I appreciate people telling it like it is and being honest.  Honesty is the bet policy and I will repeat others need to get over it and just work on their spelling.  Hopefully she is not an English major...

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net> wrote:


From: Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fwd: Whats the problem?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 9:37 PM

omg that is what i was gonna say. She just tells it like it is.
hugs,
Chanda

sharon kinsey wrote:

why do you even wanna be on this site, susim just tells it like it is ,if you dont like take your self of the group ive found her very helpful,as im sure many others have and im sure there are more people than not who feel that way, i think you rock su! keep telling it like it is.and thanks for all the help.

---

 



 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment