Sunday, June 14, 2009

Re: Fwd: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk


I don't recall ever seeing where anyone says they hated TS3. Did I miss something? I will not buy the game myself unless secrom is out of it, and I agree with EA/Maxis being more for the money than the people who buy the game. Am I an expert, because I been playing TS2 since it first came out? I think not. Remember when you post, you post to everyone on here. If you get upset over who chooses to reply than don't post.

Melanie A. Sisson

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 11:52 AM


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com


He states in his bio that he is an avid sims player 1,2 & 3. The Mag.
is not payed by big Com.s its a Mag. from game players for game
players, they tell it as they see it good or bad! As an example the
editor-in-chief states that " I've grown tired of my Xbox 360 either
failing (thank you red ring of death), or sounding like it's about to
blast off due to fan noise. The games are amazing with impressive
tech. & whenever I recommend a game I also state be prepared to buy
another Xbox, as the hardware simply isn't reliable." This is the
place to talk about the Sims is it not, only sent it in case the TS3
players might want to see it. I am sure everyone here knows by now
just how much YOU hate TS3 & EA/Maxis but some people like TS3, I did
not send it for your benefit as that would be a BIG waste of my time!

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:20 PM, SuSim Hermit<ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh well then I stand corrected. 10 hours should make him an expert on all
> sims series.
>
>
> SuSim
>
> I sim, therefore I am.
> http://lmgtfy.com/
>
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes but in the full article July issue he tells step by step of his 10
>> hours of play.
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM, SuSim Hermit<ladyhermit@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I just love reviews from people who never played the sims games.
>> > SuSim
>> >
>> > I sim, therefore I am.
>> > http://lmgtfy.com/
>> >
>> >
>> > On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 4:34 AM, Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com>
>> > wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Gameinformer Mag. PC Game of the Month is The Sims 3," the latest
>> >> entry in EA's star simulation franchise is far more than a new
>> >> selection of party clothes and fancy furniture. TS3 makes your virtual
>> >> neighborhood even livelier, and gives players an array of new goals to
>> >> keep them occupied for 5 min. or 5 hours. Increased depth for everyday
>> >> interactions makes the world more immersive, and personality traits
>> >> give every Sim Citizen a life of their own. With a host of features
>> >> and accommodations for all playstyles, TS3 is the best entry in the
>> >> series yet." PG 79 and a full article is on PG 89 in case you want to
>> >> check it out.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> > >
>> >
>>
>>
>
>
> >
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment