Wednesday, June 10, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start

When you hit reply it goes to the whole group.
 You can use a persons email address to reply just to them if you don't want it posted on the group.

No question is silly. What one person asks, ten have wondered and not asked. Thanks for asking!
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Breynn Baiocco <breynnmike@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a silly question and I don't know if this is going to go just to SuSim or to everyone.  So to respond to one of the emails do I just hit reply and it goes to everyone or just the paticular person as in a regular email?  Thank you.

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 6:57 PM

Get some depends and don't drink while reading posts!
LOL
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 7:51 PM, sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com> wrote:
Iliked the"neneer neener im co owner " laughed so hard almost peed myself lo

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Vodor <vodor1@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Vodor <vodor1@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 6:40 PM

It's a pity we aren't all mind readers, then we could just read her mind and not post anything the offends her...

Vodor... vodor1@yahoo.com; dennisthielen@yahoo.com; thielensan@aim.com; thielensan2@gmail.com. http://360.yahoo.com/vodor1

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 4:36 PM

Jody, I'm sure she was talking to me, don't worry about it.
She's just jealous because I beat her in the name calling.
 
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Jodie <mispoonis2big@yahoo.com> wrote:
So says someone who called another person a cheeky cow. And btw, I KNOW I need to grow up. You don't need to tell me.

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well." - Josh Billings


--- On Wed, 6/10/09, carly bond <carly948@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: carly bond <carly948@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 2:07 PM

you need to grow up
 





























--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment