Wednesday, June 10, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start

I am in college and I still run spell check on what I write. See, just did it. No big deal.

Melanie A. Sisson

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, carly bond <carly948@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: carly bond <carly948@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:01 AM

When i joined this group i did not know you would be pulled down for spelling i thought it was here to help eachother on a game but guess i was wrong about this as it has clearly been showed today. i would not be surprised if the attitude of others stops others responding because they might spell a word wrong.
 

From: ladyhermit@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:47:54 -0400
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

What kind of college accepts someone without basic spelling, grammar, and punctuation?
It's college, not collage.

I gave you a link to a step by step way to do a clean reinstall.
I asked if you patched your games.
I asked if you tried starting the game without custom content.


SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:30 AM, carly bond <carly948@hotmail.com> wrote:

 i installed it like i was starting again then did the downlads foulder an copy and pasted my old downloads in to it. im not making collages i been in collage and instead of doing assignments i was playing the sims 2 so had to delete it to get my work done lol

From: ladyhermit@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:25:16 -0400
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: cant get my game to start
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com


What kind of collages do you make?

When you reinstalled did you do a clean reinstall?
http://budurl.com/l4k2
Have you tried loading the game without any custom content? Did you install your patches?


SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:37 AM, carly bond <carly948@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi i have jus re-installed all my sims but used the saved downloads from last time i played. ( had to delete it as wasnt doing my collage work lol) but it gets past the part where it shows all the diffrent things you can do then just stops. any surgestings on how to make it work??

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.








--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment