Monday, June 1, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech - hem III

bagai mana cara untuk bergabung dalam sims?

2009/6/2, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>:
Not me, I always get left out of cliques.

--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net> wrote:
LOL, I think sue has the sign up sheet.


Jeanne Houdyshell wrote:
LMAO! I was just going to ask Who are the members in this clique? & how do you become one? jhoudy  On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net> wrote:   
If there is a clique here may i become a member? I haven't heard of it.  SuSim Hermit wrote:  I hope it's MATY. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php  LOL  SuSim  I sim, therefore I am. http://lmgtfy.com/ On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:33 PM, <rdurley82@yahoo.com> wrote:     
Well then I'll just cry myself 2 sleep tonight. And I already joined a new site where people are helpful even if your not in their click. I have no desire to continue being a member of this crappy one!  Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry  ________________________________ From: TIM SIMPSON Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:26:36 -0600 To: <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech - hem III Not really... for one thing they could just cut off your comments without anyone getting them...  Two... I have never asked a legitimate question that hasn't been answered. The only questions that haven't been answered in the past were those that may have violated some law somewhere.  T  ----- Original Message ----- From: rdurley82@yahoo.com Date: Monday, June 1, 2009 4:20 pm Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech - hem III To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com        
I call bullshit! I've posted questions and never been answered. If your not a part of this snooty sites click it is useless! Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry  -----Original Message----- From: Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com>  Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:05:05 To: <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech - hem III    This group tells it like it is good or bad! but we care about each other & do what we can to help anyone who has a problem! I come every day if I can to help or be helped! jhoudy  On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net> wrote:         
dang, you go girl!!  SuSim Hermit wrote:  Because you have only been a member since May 9 you may not be           
aware of all         
the help we give each other on this group to keep the darn           
BUGGY game         
running!!  As an owner of all the sims 1 & 2 EP's and SP's, simcity 3000,           
sim City         
4,sim city societies, and sims online; I think I have paid           
enough to voice         
my opinion.  I just don't like people getting taken for their hard earned money! Caveat Emptor!!  SuSim  I sim, therefore I am. http://lmgtfy.com/  On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM, <rdurley82@yahoo.com> wrote:           
I don't even see why you people play Sims. All you guys do is             
talk shit         
about the game and EA. If it pisses you off that much why             
play? If you guys         
think Sims 3 is such a rip off, don't buy it!  Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry  ________________________________ From: Amanda F Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 00:54:40 +0930 To: objects 4 sims 2<objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech - hem III very true. there was a lot the sims 2 commercial had that you             
cant do. I         
expect sims 3 will be the same....  ________________________________ Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:29:22 -0400 Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech - hem III From: ladyhermit@gmail.com To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com  So did Sims 2 in the trailers... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxO2hrQFWA  You can't believe everything you see, especially when  coming from Maxis/EA. They lie.  -- SuSim  I sim, therefore I am. http://lmgtfy.com/  On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Diddly Dood             
<spiderpig@bellsouth.net>>> wrote:         
 The ech hem III finally has its own commercial. I know the             
deal is unfair         
but it looks SO AWESOME O.O                      
          
        
      
    
  

 




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment