Tuesday, June 2, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: help!

are you putting your downloads in a folder marked downloads? this folder is located in a ea folder in a different place than the original. ( mine is in My Documents)


From: Bre Levesque <brelevesque@yahoo.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 8:07:00 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 help!

Hello
 
I need a LOT of help. I have the Sims 2 Base Game and I recently as in 2 days ago bought approximatly 2G of more memory for my computer. So, when I went to different sites to download Sim CC, I went to LianaSims2.com and pronupsims..com and none of it is showing up in my game.
 
I even went back to the sites and made sure that  had downloaded items specifically for the Sims 2 Base Game and to make sure that I had downloaded the meshes and still nothing is showing up! 
 
Any help would be most appreciated.. I am dying over here. I have tried every option (that I am aware of)
 
Bre



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment