Monday, February 16, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?

I *had* the complete collection of Sims1.  My daughter now has everything but Makin Magic.  I recently tried to play Sims1 again, and the bloody thing keeps saying i have a more recent game loaded and won't let me play.  Looks like i'll have to get them all back and reload it all (have to remember how to place all the downloads again). 
 
I have all the downloads zipped still, so that part isn't a problem.
 
Wish me luck!!!
 
Owlsy

--- On Thu, 29/1/09, Diddly Dood <spiderpig@bellsouth.net> wrote:

From: Diddly Dood <spiderpig@bellsouth.net>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Thursday, 29 January, 2009, 11:09 AM

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:47 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?
 
You know, that game is what got me addicted. I have the complete collection. The cool thing about it is the crazy things like Magic and Making downtown buildings.

I used to love my Sims 1 and all of the extraordinary downloads that were available.  Especially http://www.persimmongrove.org/
which has the most beautiful plants imaginable!
As much trouble as I've been having since FreeTime came out I am tempted to wipe out the Sims 2 and go back to simpler times.
I would enjoy seeing your creations!
hugs,
gdwhich
 
--- On Tue, 12/16/08, Your Sim Realtor <sarah.palmersheim@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Your Sim Realtor <sarah.palmersheim@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 1:03 AM

Curious to know if anyone still plays Sims 1 and / or downloads custom content for it?  Trying to guage if it would be worth my time to upload some Sims 1 lots to my fansite or just spend time playing it. My computer can zip thru that game like no one's business and I miss things that Superstar offered and Magic was so much better than in Sims 2...  Anyone here still play it / think it'd be worth my time?  
 


Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your credit score.


Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment