Sunday, February 15, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: apartment help

It's actually hilarious so many people never read the bottom of EVERY message!

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:14 PM, audreymarie mcdonald <audreymariemcdonald@yahoo.ca> wrote:
thats funny lol oh the drama what would life be like without it☺
 
Sincerely,

Audrey



From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 4:39:08 PM

Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: apartment help

Well Thank goodness she didn't ask me to unsubscribe her from a group she signed up to all by herself.
I sure hopes she figures it out while swimming around down there with the TROLLS!!!

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Stephi <stephi_gallant@hotmail.com> wrote:

STOP EMAILING MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH * jumps off
a bridge*

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Ruby" <ruby7001@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 4:46 PM
To: <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: apartment help

>
> Thankyou for that site. I have installed and ran it. Good job
> Ruby7001
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Your Sim Realtor" <sarah.palmersheim@gmail.com>
> To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:59 AM
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: apartment help
>
>
>>
>> Whenever I had the error pop up and I could only delete I found that
>> the newest CC I had downloaded either had a virus in it or that the
>> file itself was corrupted.  Sometimes I could just remove the newest
>> CC I had put on the game and it would go away, other times I have had
>> to completely reinstall my computer because of a virus.  If
>> reinstalling the game does not work, I would remove the newest CC you
>> have downloaded and run adware and spyware programs, as well as your
>> antivirus.  If you do not have a program to do this, you can go to
>> www.filehippo.com and find CCleaner (great program!), AdAware and
>> Spybot.  I would recommend running all 3.  The above poster could also
>> be right that its just you downloaded custom content, but whenever
>> I've done that it either downloaded it too or just showed up really
>> weird in the game.  But that would be a good thing to check.  If you
>> want lots without any CC, you can check out my fansite,
>> www.mysimrealty.com.
>>
>> Also this is pretty basic but its happened to me - is CC enabled on
>> your game?  Sometimes when I install a new EP or SP it disables it for
>> some reason.  So, I'd make sure that you have that.  I've done a lot
>> of troubleshooting before just to find out it had turned itself
>> off  :S  Good luck!
>>
>> Sim Realtor
>> www.mysimrealty.com
>>
>> >
>
>
> >
>





--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.




Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.





--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment