Monday, February 16, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?

The first time i PLAYED Sims1, i played my daughter's family.  I innocently lit the fire.  Oh yes, two of her three family members perished in the resulting blaze.  I didn't know then about not saving the game and getting them all back, and automatically saved it. 
 
TILL THIS DAY she reminds me about that!!!! (and i cringe)
 
I think the makers of the game all live in California, and think a naked flame is instant death.
 
*rolls eyes*
 
Owlsy

--- On Fri, 30/1/09, Dloaks@aol.com <Dloaks@aol.com> wrote:

From: Dloaks@aol.com <Dloaks@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [SPAM]objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 3:19 PM

LOL!  The first time I made my own family I accidentally let my husband die in a fire.  I was devastated!
 

 


Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment