Saturday, May 2, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: File Maid

I never use those programs so I can't help, maybe some one else can.

You don't need a program to install your sims files, just unzip them and put the package files into your Downloads folder.
--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 10:05 PM, angietheunicorn@gmail.com <angietheunicorn@gmail.com> wrote:

Okay, I'm new heer. I searched for file maid related topics within
this group, It was hard to see which ones had the solutions I need. So
I was advised to download the Sims 2 File Maid, I did and it asked me
to locate my Sims 2 download folder, I located it, tried to save it,
the file that the program was trying to save was called "NOTOUCHY" I
tried to save it and I got a message saying " Invalid File Name" I
even tried typing in my own file name, still invalid,
have any of you had/have this problem? AND when I tried exiting the
program it would pop back up again, and when I did the ctrl-alt-del
thing, it didnt show the file maid. I also found something called
"Sims 2 Robo Maid" I installed that and when I tried to drag and drop
the files onto it, there was a little circle with a slash going
through it, indicating that I was unable to drag and drop the files.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I WANNA DOWNLOAD AWESOME THINGS!

ALSO: I DO have Winzip, CEP, and WinRAR. AND I also unzipped my object
files.Still no luck







--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment