Thursday, February 25, 2010

Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT Hello!

Ruby,
 
Thank you for your kind words *smiles*  I was trying to share my experiences AND get feedback... ok i did the first part, just a lil long for the second *grins*
 
I am so sorry you have Fibromyalgia.  I understand there is no cure, just management.  Your attitude towards it is great!  What cannot be cured must be endured, but a great attitude is the best way to deal with whatever you have to.
 
Biggg hugggsss
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE - OK, OK, "and" NEW ZEALAND *grins*


--- On Thu, 25/2/10, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT Hello SuSim!
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Thursday, 25 February, 2010, 5:34 AM

you are doing fine Owlsy, your caring attitude is showing through, not many can do that in words, I applaud you.
Also sorry for you SuSim, It is terrible to have head problems. I have been dianosed with Fibromyalgia. part of which is brain fog. I
never have a clear head so storage is limited, lol .Like my C drive
cheers
 
 
 
 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment