Sunday, February 21, 2010

Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT Me

rofl@snowfight, what a pity the camcorder missed it!

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE - OK, OK, "and" NEW ZEALAND *grins*


--- On Sun, 21/2/10, sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT Me
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Sunday, 21 February, 2010, 2:29 AM

thank you, they had a great time making it after a 2 hr snowball fight, my brother hit the baby in the head and my grandson told him "is that all you got uncle beebow" and then he caught my brother in his man hood with one i thought id never stop laughing and of course the camcorder was dead at that point so i didnt get it,but the eyes are odometers and the nose is a funnel and the mouth skateboard wheels and the buttons are rubber tolit stoppers lol and of course his texas size belt buckle, it was a really wonderful day!

--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Marcia <ladymarcia_55@insightbb.com> wrote:

From: Marcia <ladymarcia_55@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT Me
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 8:27 AM

I'm still here, lurking as always.  I had to reformat my laptop, so I put windows 7 on it instead of that darn vista, hopefully by tomorrow I'll have all my simmies on it as well.     We were bombarded by snow as well here in Indiana and drama wise, I am trying to recover from that H1N1   I don't think I've ever been so sick in my life.  I didn't even want to go to the Dr for fear of passing it along, so after the initial testing,  I just phoned and they would send in the scripts for me to take.  With all the antibiotics in me,  I shouldn't get sick now for at least a year or two :)
 
It's good to see you back Owlsy I love the snowman

Marcia 
 


 
--

 
--
.



Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment