Thursday, February 25, 2010

Re: objects_for_Sims2 Reorganising your downloads and why you would???

Hiya jhoudy!
 
BLOODY HELL@5 hours!!!!  Glad you got that sorted.
 
And lololol@typical teen.  My 18 yo has left home and still comes round to:
 
a) use my landline
b) use my computer
 
and
 
c) occasionally spend some time with me *grins*
 
Gotta love 'em eh?
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE - OK, OK, "and" NEW ZEALAND *grins*


--- On Fri, 26/2/10, Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 Reorganising your downloads and why you would???
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Friday, 26 February, 2010, 3:33 AM

Hi Owlsy! So glad to know you are doing better. LOL I had to clean my CC house because my game at one point took 5 hours (yes 5 LONG hours) to load it's something we all hate to do but if you don't well your game may take 5 or more hours to load! I'm sorry it took so long to welcome you back but I have an 18 year old daughter still at home & her computer is not working at the moment so she is always (and I stress ALWAYS ) on mine LOL! kids what can you do with them! jhoudy

 



Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment