Sunday, February 21, 2010

Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT Me

Sabina,
 
I am so sorry to hear about your Mother.  Big hugggss.  And to lose her to cancer, it must have been such a stressful time.  We never really get over the loss of a parent, they leave a hole in our lives.  And i know they watch over us and will be waiting for us when our time comes.
 
I have a seperate computer for Sims, which i'm currently using as my *main* puter is broken.  Because this is now my *main* i'm actually playing the game more!  Get online... no-one around... not a Facebook member... i'm bored... i know, i'll play the Sims! lololol  And since it was crashing so often, i've been doing a major re-organise, and have got to the stage where *testruns to see if this works so far* turn more into game play.  I'm talking Sims2.  I hope you get back into it!
 
Thank you for sharing, you take care.
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE - OK, OK, "and" NEW ZEALAND *grins*


--- On Mon, 22/2/10, Sabina <sabinagibb@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Sabina <sabinagibb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT Me
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 1:23 PM

Hellooooo
 
Did I just catch a glimpse of the words Farmville, Cafe World, etc?  LOL!  I have also been spending way to much time on those apps!  It was lovely to read all your emails and see what's going on in everyone's lives.  Haven't played sims 2 for a looooong time!  As for Sims 3.....hplayed it and then got fed up with all the glitches and problems and left that for a while as well.  Just getting back into as I finally have a great new graphics card and bought the stuff pack.  A few new patches lately seems to have fixed up some of the problems I had with Sims 3, so I might get back into simming again!
 
My mum also passed away last year from pancreatic cancer so that was a sad time for me.
 
Anyway, Owlsy, Ruby and Debby and fellow simmers great to catch up with you all.  Take care.
 
Hugs
Sabina
Xxxxx   
 
 
 
 



Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment