Thursday, March 26, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: I really need HELP!!!!

I knew that already, when i try to do that the line doesnt come up... trust me i know all the cheats by memory, lol i cant live without my cheats my fav. is motherlode


From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:19:58 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: I really need HELP!!!!

Just type in Ctrl+Shift+C that will bring up the line to type in. For a list of cheats type help.

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
 

--



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment