Thursday, March 26, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: I really need HELP!!!!

Dear Su Sim
 
I have some questions for the sims 2. I am not vey good with pc and the game!!
1) How can i have a batler?? Do i need to have some special expansion of the game? I have 2 seasons, pets. university, h&m fashion.
2) to the H&M Store is a walkway for fashion show. How does this work. I am trying very long time to find that!!
3) I can not make a garage room for my car. Can you tell me how. I can't put the garage door??
 
joanna GR
 


--- Στις Πέμ., 26/03/09, ο/η SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> έγραψε:

Από: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Θέμα: objects_for_Sims2 Re: I really need HELP!!!!
Προς: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Ημερομηνία: Πέμπτη, 26 Μάρτιος 2009, 2:43

Aw, we all start out completely computer dumb, but playing sims will make you learn, lol!

What you need is to download the no CD crack for M&G.
http://m0007.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_the_sims_2_mansion_garden_stuff.shtml
The one you want is The Sims 2: Mansion Garden Stuff v1.0 [MULTI16] No-DVD/Fixed EXE

 Then you can reinstall M&G and not need the disc to play.
If your game is on your Moms computer you could have her copy your neighborhood and email it to you.

--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Brandy Markert <bw4everapril@yahoo.com> wrote:
I had to uninstall M&G because thats the game thats starts up my sims, both my mom and i play the game so i had to remove it cause i moved and i couldnt take that game with me now i use AL to start up sims i had no other choice I dont know if i had a back up cause my mom was the one to set me up, im completely computer DUMB lol thanks


From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:34:50 PM

Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: I really need HELP!!!!

You deleted your M&G, or uninstalled it? And what was the reason for this?
Your downloads should be located C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

I suppose uninstalling could overwrite your game just like installing can, and that is probably what happened.
I have no idea how to get your downloads back if they have been overwritten, other than doing a system restore.
Hopefully you were smart enough to have a current back up saved, as ALL simmers should have!

--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Brandy Markert <bw4everapril@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok i had to delete MG and since then i have not been able to enable any of my custom contents i cant even find the file folder for it and i cant access any of my cheats please help!
 
Thanks in advance
Brandy Markert














Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων
http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment