Saturday, March 28, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!

Im lucky my bf is one of thouse computer people he thinks he fixed it and saved my files. Im hoping it worked but havent finished reinstulling yet thinking of unplugging my internet.
 
> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:58:24 -0500
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!
> From: jhoudy@gmail.com
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>
>
> Been there done that, lucky me my cousin fixes computers for major
> comp.s so he fixed it for me *yah!* but he said securom was BAD stuff
> & infiltrated every part of the computer! * Cries for & with SuSim*
> jhoudy
>
> --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment