Tuesday, March 31, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Please be careful, new virus expected on 4/1, NOT A JOKE

i agree i wasnt going to open anything tomorrow, i hope mine is safe i dont have very good anti virus cant afford it but their saying that the best one to use is norton.so i hope i dont miss any godd post, and now that they know we are waiting on it they will probably pick another day,its sad that there are people out thier like that.

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Please be careful, new virus expected on 4/1, NOT A JOKE
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 6:00 PM

Yeah, I have been hearing about this for about a week now. I had already planned not to open anything at all tomorrow, I was just going to delete everything, because you never know how you can get it. Just last week, I opened an email that was suppose to be from my mother, it had her name and email addy and everything, and it was a ficticiuos email, so I told her about it, so even if you think you know who it is from, you might be really surpirsed to find out that it isn't and that would be to late by then. So if anyone sends me anything tomorrow and I don't answer it, please don't think I am being rude, I just want to play it safe......By the way, I would like to go ahead and say Happy Birthday to all of the April babies out there. You all made me feel really good on my birthday and that was a hard one for me, so I hope I can repay that to someone else.

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Please be careful, new virus expected on 4/1, NOT A JOKE
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 6:55 PM


Members, I would not use the date to play a joke, but please make sure
your firewalls are up and anti-virus running.
They expect the new virus tomorrow to be terrible!

Please don't open email attachments you are unsure of!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/03/24/conficker.computer.worm/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

SuSim
Mod

I sim, therefore I am.




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment