Monday, March 30, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 OT Baby boy!

For everyone who prayed for my daughter and her baby... Thank you.
Trenton John was born this morning. He is healthy and my daughter is
doing fine. He weighs 7lb., 14 1/2oz. and is 20in. OMG We have a new
baby.
If I knew how to put a pic. on here I would. But I am a dunce when it
comes to things like that.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment