Tuesday, March 31, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT funny FW: Meet Marvin, Men's answer to Maxine ! ! !

I'm a virgo too, and I love shopping for my sims 2!!!
 
Have a great day!!


From: Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:22:48 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT funny FW: Meet Marvin, Men's answer to Maxine ! ! !


Ya are welcome, found it by accident was there looking for something &
when I saw his costume I remembered ya asking about it! I'll keep a
look out for ya, I am always finding interesting new sites to check
out & any excuse to shop is always a good thing! jhoudy P.S. can't
believe I forgot a p in sapphire as I'm a Virgo LOL!




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment