Tuesday, March 24, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Menu Options

That would be great. I really appreciate this. I have been doing schoolwork all afternoon, so I will try and play it tonight, are you going to send it to me through the group email, or do you want my private email?


--- On Tue, 3/24/09, JoNannerKins <lilangel3612003@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: JoNannerKins <lilangel3612003@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Menu Options
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 4:15 PM

I can try packaging it and emailing it to you to download into your game if u'd like


From: Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:46 PM
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Menu Options

How do you make a functional and wprking McDonalds? I would love to have that

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, JoNannerKins <lilangel3612003@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: JoNannerKins <lilangel3612003@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Menu Options
To: "objects-for-sims@googlegroups. com" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 9:50 PM

I recently made a McDonalds for my sims and was wondering if any knew a way to limit the ordering option on this lot to hamburgers only.





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment