Friday, March 27, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!

They can have my ideas for free!!
Well, the ridable motorcycles, bikes, trikes and skateboard can all be found on MTS already, that's why I thought they might do a pack like that...all the work has been done for them!!

http://www.modthesims2.com/browse.php?f=385&showType=1&tag=motorcycle
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=261069
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=245374
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=246330
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.



On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Mandy SN <katlke@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sue it sounds like maybe you should work for them. You have good ideas for stuff packs. That would be great.


From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 3:30 PM
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!

They still haven't caught up with what the customers have made!

How about motorcycle, bicycles and trikes? They could make a "wheels" pack. Add street skating and skateboarding.
 If they have skate boarding, why not snowboarding, skiing and  sledding? A winter wonderland pack.
How about some animals? Like ferocious man eating lions, tigers, and bears? Oh my, A wildlife pack!
Or farm animals, horses, cows chickens, pigs.. A back on the farm pack....
More toddler interactions, toys, etc. A brat pack, lol.
I really think they could milk us a little longer if they showed us some concern or respect!!!

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Gomez Rosemary <rozemary9662@yahoo.com> wrote:
The thing about that is, unfortunately that they have so many EP's for Sims 2 that they will have run out of ideas for more!!! :(


From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 2:07:53 PM

Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!

Not likely but you never know. If Sims 3 bombs, they will certainly have to consider it.

--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:
Is that likely?  They stopped with the Sims1 when Sims 2 appeared. Yep, I also think they could make more of the Sims2,
Cheers 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 03/28/09 05:35:40
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!
 
I don't trust them one bit. I will wait and see, but I don't think I will ever be buying another EA/Maxis game unless they come out with more EP's for sims 2.

Ronnita try this:
http://www.reclaimyourgame.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=40


SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:
I hope they get ride of scur rom cause its f*&%ed up my computer to point its not working and I cant play sims


[The entire original message is not included]




--


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment