Tuesday, March 24, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: How Owlsy is

Wow, sounds so much like my condition of Chronic Fatigue Snyd. But still have to work as no benefit for it. Got out of my Mental Health job, awake hrs for 9/2 hrs, quite good $s though. Now doing a sleep over, standard $56 per nite 3 on 3 off. Dosent pay he bills, but don't know what else to do. Playing Sims takes the mind off everyday probs .
So glad you're feeling better,
We need you...I know I do..heaps
Cheers
Ruby
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:00 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 How Owlsy is

I've finally finished all the meds they ordered for me from hospital *blech blech blech*.  I'm getting better every day.  I start the day off well, then crash and burn in the afternoon and have to have a nap.  Then i'm good for the evening. 
 
I figure i need the sleep to heal, and i'm listening to my body now when it says *stop*.  Every day i'm a bit better than the day before, and i'll be back to normal very soon, i'm sure.  I go to the doctor next week, just for a check up, and after that it's just time.  Patience is not my strong suit, *grins*, and i don't think i really accepted how sick i was.
 
It's all a learning thing, and right now i am learning humility and gratitude, in spades.
 
Thank you for asking, *smiles* i'm doing very well
 
Cheers
 
Owlsy
Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


--- On Tue, 24/3/09, Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jeanne Houdyshell <jhoudy@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: *How To Kill a sim*
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 12:47 PM


Well Owlsy, that's a new one for me lol I'll remember that one for
sure! This game can still throw ya a surprise now & again, just when
ya think it's all figured out! By the way how ya feeling hun? jhoudy


Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment