Friday, March 27, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!

Time to do a complete reinstall of Windows.

And they say securom will not hurt your computer. I lost so much I want to cry when I think about it. Pictures I can't get back. Graphics. Documents and bookmarks of my family research. All my creation files.
*cries*
--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:
One problem you have to be able to turn your computer on to do this mine is not turning on properly its just telling me to instale boot disc or blue screaning. And yes I put in the boot disc but it says its not there.
 

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:35:13 -0400

Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!
From: ladyhermit@gmail.com

To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

I don't trust them one bit. I will wait and see, but I don't think I will ever be buying another EA/Maxis game unless they come out with more EP's for sims 2.

Ronnita try this:
http://www.reclaimyourgame.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=40


SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:
I hope they get ride of scur rom cause its f*&%ed up my computer to point its not working and I cant play sims
 

From: linzi4jimmy@hotmail.co.uk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OMGS great news!!!
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:36:24 +0000


YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Excited much?
I have just checked all my specs on the laptop and i don't actually need to upgrade anything. :D
I also want to pre-order the collectors edition... Freebies much. (Y)
THANK YOU for showing us all this.
Dizz


Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:45:56 -0700
From: drake_sis1@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 OMGS great news!!!
To: adultsimsgamers@yahoogroups.com; all_things_sims2@yahoogroups.com; objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com; simdynasty@yahoogroups.com; simlarity-owner@yahoogroups.com; sims_2_expansion_packs@yahoogroups.ca; sims_apocalypse@yahoogroups.com; sims2challenges@gmail.com; sims2funiture@yahoogroups.com; simsgamers_website@yahoogroups.com; simwatch@yahoogroups.com; sssdesigns_sims2@yahoogroups.com; stylishly_tiggerific_ts2@yahoogroups.com; the_sims2_cafe@yahoogroups.com.au; troy_stardancer@yahoo.com; ts2challenges@yahoogroups.com; TS2ClassicLegacy@yahoogroups.com

Anybody who was torn aboutr getting sims3 or planning on not getting it because of securom read this and rejoice!!! http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/newsItem.jsp?item=-608201177  ok time to break out the bubble blowers and hire a bartender to celebrate ! **jumping up and down excitedly**   ~Lissabry
 
Don't believe the hype and be just another sheep in the herd  check the facts!
 





Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!




--








--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment