Sunday, March 29, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3

yep i tried to and i couldnt get it to work it screwed up my computer about 3 mos after i got it(last feb) they need to be held accountable and repair what they screwed up but that wont happen my nephew is gonna send me a kit that that should help he uses it to burn movies.

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, Melanie Sisson <sissonm7@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Melanie Sisson <sissonm7@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 1:12 PM


I have a $4,000.00 Dell XPS gaming computer (yes, that is four thousand dollars) that I bought just for the Sims 2. Yes, the last 2 ep's I got with securom messed my computer up. I do not have the games installed at this time as I also have to have it for school. Have you tried to burn a cd yet?

Melanie A. Sisson

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sherry IIIIIIIIII <morbidangel87107@hotmail.com> wrote:
From: Sherry IIIIIIIIII <morbidangel87107@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 7:15 AM

 I cant believe securom would do that to some computers. Id be so upset if it messed my computer up. Sorry to all who has been affected. I have all the sims 2 games and eps and i know i have securom thankfully nothing has happened to my comp yet. "knock on wood"  But im a game nerd and i have a gaming computer lol so maybe thats why. Securom is made by sony and its been on my playstation 3 i think and nothings messed up there yet...So as long as my comp doesnt mess up by the time the sims 3 comes out i'll be getting it and i cant wait. Do you think youll be able to visit ur friends sims online? I hope so..and i hope theres no long loading screens... Did anyone see that sims 3 on One Tree Hill show? I dont think they did a very good job with the characters.

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment