Monday, March 30, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT funny FW: Meet Marvin, Men's answer to Maxine ! ! !

Closest I  could find:
http://sims2.picolink.nl/Aroundworld.html


SuSim

I sim, therefore I am. 



On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Gomez Rosemary <rozemary9662@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find mariachi costumes for my sims? They are the costumes worn by Mexican musicians and are like bolero jackets with pants with silver buckles all down the sides of the pants legs?  There are womens costmes as well and they are very beautiful...I have searched to no avail...
Thanks in advance!
 
Rosemary


--


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment