Saturday, March 28, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: So much for great news...Sims 3 EULA

Yea, I hope EA loses face and money too. I had the games on my computer, but did not know the last one had sucrom, and it REALLY messed my computer up! Dell had to do a complete uninstall - reinstall and that is no fun. They also had to send out a new hard drive. The computer was not that old either. I have not hade sims on here since June of last year, and yes I miss it, but I have to have my computer for school. I bought this XPS just for that game too. I am not happy about what EA has and is doing to The Sims 2, or 3.


Melanie A. Sisson

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: So much for great news...Sims 3 EULA
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 1:16 PM

yep cause even if you got rid of sucrom their gonna reinstll it through the download manager, i like where it says that thy are not responsable for damage or diruption of your computer,and stores dont give refunds for the game they give you the same game,if the can hold us liable for things we choose to do with the game then how come they cant be held liable because to me it sounds like when you go online someone will be checking on you,i checked on the site to rmove sucrom but im gonna have to get some one to do it for me cause im a computer dummy and im scared ill screw something up, i wonder will they let sites like mts etc make custom content, i wont be getting the game myself maybe someone i know will and i can play theirs to check it out and its only my opinion but i hope the game really tanks and ea loses face and $$$$$$$.

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
From: SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 So much for great news...Sims 3 EULA
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 11:05 AM

I knew it was too good to be true!

http://www.ea.com/portal/pdf/legal/EULA-TheSims3-Retail-3-22-09.pdf

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment