Friday, March 20, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: I really need HELP!!!!

Again I need your help SuSim,
 I'm trying to put a house or houses on empty areas inthe community . My neighbourhood is full where they can go, but there is still a lot of empty ground where I can't put anything as the sections don't "green up" I looked into Cheats, but am unsure what I can do to create empty lots to put houses on or build on. How do I get to "Game Help and will this show me? Cheers
and thanks in advance,
Hoping you or someone can help 
The reason is, I have  a couple who had 14 kids, these kids have graduated from college and are now looking for dwellings
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 20/03/2009 2:34:58 p.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: I really need HELP!!!!
 
You deleted your M&G, or uninstalled it? And what was the reason for this?
Your downloads should be located C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

I suppose uninstalling could overwrite your game just like installing can, and that is probably what happened.
I have no idea how to get your downloads back if they have been overwritten, other than doing a system restore.
Hopefully you were smart enough to have a current back up saved, as ALL simmers should have!

--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Brandy Markert <bw4everapril@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok i had to delete MG and since then i have not been able to enable any of my custom contents i cant even find the file folder for it and i cant access any of my cheats please help!
 
Thanks in advance
Brandy Markert







 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment