Monday, June 1, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech - hem III

I too have bought both complete sets of Sims 1 and 2 and I have told my daughter that at least for the short term we are not investing anymore money in Sims 3... I have a problem with the fact that they didn't integrate Sims 2 so that we could move in our Sims etc.... just my own little pet peeve at the moment.

T


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment