Saturday, July 25, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help I can't delete serving dish

Figure out which mod object it is that isn't working correctly. Then delete it. Your trash problem will just go away because that object will no longer be in the game.

Vodor... vodor1@yahoo.com; dennisthielen@yahoo.com; thielensan@aim.com; thielensan2@gmail.com. http://360.yahoo.com/vodor1

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, JacieJ69 <JacieJ69@Yahoo.com> wrote:

From: JacieJ69 <JacieJ69@Yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Help I can't delete serving dish
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 12:04 PM


I had my sim serve dinner for her family and she set the server plate
on the counter. For some reason I can't click in the serving dish. It
keeps saying it is in use, but the food is rotting and I'm getting
flies! I tried using moveObjects but i kinda got it stuck in the
trashcan outside. Now my trashcan has green fumes with flies buzzing
around. I should tell you this was a meal I got from Mod but none of
the other meals I've gotten have done this. Any ideas on how I can get
rid of the rotting serving dish?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment