Thursday, July 23, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: vampires....again!!

Oh thanks and I did, I found a copy on Ebay for $2.00!!! so I and my daughter will be making vampires...Yeah!!!
Dracula


From: Vodor <vodor1@yahoo.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:02:22 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: vampires....again!!

 LOL... sounds like you have the motivation to buy Nightlife. ;-)

Vodor... vodor1@yahoo.com; dennisthielen@yahoo.com; thielensan@aim.com; thielensan2@gmail.com. http://360.yahoo.com/vodor1

--- On Mon, 7/20/09, Gomez Rosemary <rozemary9662@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Gomez Rosemary <rozemary9662@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 vampires....again!!
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 5:19 PM

Hi all, if I don't have nightlife, can I effectively make my sims vampires?  I tried a cheat, but they did not appear to change, and if they did I don't know how...any other suggestions or cheats to make a vampire if I don't have nightlife?
 
Sorry for asking about this again, but my daughter is a twilight fan and wants to make a vampire family...
 
Thank you!!!





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment