Thursday, July 2, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help please!!!

Hi all, back in New Zealand now.
Brought back the flu from Hong Kong, not the pig flu. haha
Checked around in a few stores in Uk andHong Kong... Sims3 had'nt been released yet in LA while we were there.
Did'nt see it anywhere, but it's in the stores at home now.
Decided not to get it.
Tried a littleof the game that was set up in the shop.
It seems very complicated. Plus I would need a bigger computer, my lap top has Sims2 and at the moment it's memory is full with the game and our holiday photos my desk top is only 1GB so won't hold Sims3.
that also holds my horticulture assignments,
I love my Sims2 so i'm quite satisfied with that, but can't play until I free up some space on it.
Great to be chatting with you all again.
Hi Owlsy, missed you too.
Would still rather be on the warm side of the world. It's winter back here and ohhh so cold. 6dgs this morning,Brrr
cheers guys
Thanks for being there
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 10/05/2009 5:18:17 p.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help please!!!
 
*cigen*


On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 1:17 AM, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
It also helps to know a little more about your problem.
Try reading this for cheat box help.

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Cheat_Box_Won%27t_Appear


As for custom content, make sure you have it turned on in game, only download things for the EP's you have, get meshes where needed, unzip files before placing in your C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
try delting your groups and accessory caches and gigen


--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Brandy Markert <bw4everapril@yahoo.com> wrote:
Im still having problems accessing my cheat box, and my custom contents I have had this problem for the last 2 months any help would be great, thanks!









--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/

 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment