Thursday, July 2, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 3 Oldest Sim

I know that the still continue to age, that’s why I said “If I didn’t change families, that guy was going to live forever” meaning that now that I don’t have control on him he might finally die.  Heck, I created some one for a member of that family to fall in love with and marry.  I gave her a toddler son.  When the dude finally married her, teens that were in my active family had just turned to young adults and that toddler was a teen…  Gave me the impression that the inactive sims age a little quicker..  Any way, back to the question, how old is your oldest Sim…  I am curious to find out…

 


From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com [mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of kay
Sent: Thursday, 02 July, 2009 9:13 AM
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 3 Oldest Sim

 

in sims 3 inactive sims still age ,I reset lifespan so I age up the kids and mom and dad stay young ,that way I have time to work on skills,jobs and raise families for the sims that want 5 kids lol

IF YOU PRAY FOR RAIN DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MUD



--- On Thu, 7/2/09, Jim <zarek@woh.rr.com> wrote:

I was just wonder how old everyone’s oldest Sim is.  I am playing epic with a life span of 960 days, and before I changed active families, I had a guy who was 1196 days old…  I think if IO didn’t change families that the guy was going to live forever.  He still might…

 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment