Thursday, July 9, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: where is everyone??????????????????????


Jodie,
Happy Birthday, because I will forget, LOL.

Have you tried doing a clean reinstall, where you go into your registry?
Here are simple step by step instructions from Maxis/EA.


http://easims.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/easims.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=14844&p_created=1181669872&p_sid=ckSAnLNi&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTEsMTEmcF9wcm9kcz03LDcwMCZwX2NhdHM9NTY2LDcxOSZwX3B2PTIuNzAwJnBfY3Y9Mi43MTkmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD11bmluc3RhbGw*&p_li=&p_topview=1

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Jodie <mispoonis2big@yahoo.com> wrote:
Lol, I've been busy. July is the busiest month for me. First Independence Day celebrations from the 2nd to the 5th, and I've had to work a lot lately. I'm also have QUITE a few birthday celebrations to go to, as well as my own at the end of the month. I'm going to a historical village an hour from here. Haven't had time to play, and then when I last DID have time, I was playing when the power went out, we still have no idea why, and now I can't find the game on my PC. I tried to do a complete uninstall, because it says Sims 2 Deluxe is on my pc, but won't let me play it. I'm so mad!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well." - Josh Billings



To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment