Tuesday, July 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: vampires....again!!

She is trying to make a vampire without nightlife.
 As far as I know it is not possible. I suppose you could search up some clothes, and possibly a vampire skin and teeth, but there is no way to make the sim ACT like a vampire without NL.
Why not search ebay, craigs list, free cycle, and your local game stores? I'm sure the price has come down.
SuSim

I sold my soul to make room for the sarcasm.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Candice Amon <candice@raf.co.za> wrote:

HI ALL

 

WITH THE INSIMENATOR SPAWN MORTALITY ADJUSTOR

THEN SELECT MORTALITY STATE AND IT SHOULD GIVE YOU THE VAMPIRE OPTION HOPEFULLY J

GOOD LUCK

-----Original Message-----
From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com [mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of audrey archbald
Sent:
21 July 2009 11:50
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: vampires....again!!

 

try you tube there help u out

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:19 AM, Gomez Rosemary <rozemary9662@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all, if I don't have nightlife, can I effectively make my sims vampires?  I tried a cheat, but they did not appear to change, and if they did I don't know how...any other suggestions or cheats to make a vampire if I don't have nightlife?

 

Sorry for asking about this again, but my daughter is a twilight fan and wants to make a vampire family...

 

Thank you!!!

<br





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment