Saturday, July 18, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group

my granddaughter (8) just got her own acct. so spare time i've been playing with her, (WOW) when i'm not taking plants to markets, and watering greenhouses, or transplanting, or doing housework, or cooking, i'm prob. sleeping, or eating or reading sims mail, lololol

Valerie





From: ladyhermit@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:04:03 -0400
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

I've mostly been playing WOW, but I'm still here!!
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,  Where's everyone else?????????? my mail box has been empty for a while.
I feel lonely.
Or is everyone concentrating on sims3? Or enjoying summer where you are??
 
cheers
saying a big "Hi"  to  all in the group
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 18/07/2009 2:03:43 a.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group
 
*smiles* yes i did, thank you SuSim.
 
I usually save every time the Sim i am playing sleeps, or around 3am Simtime if i have a family whose members are up all hours.  That way, on the months i'm not doing the housekeeping, i don't lose too much if/when it crashes *grins*
 
Cheers
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


--- On Fri, 17/7/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 10:43 PM

But you did fix it yourself, and cleaned up your downloads to boot!
Are you remembering to save often? I hear sims 3 really reinforces that point!
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/



 








Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how
 


FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!






Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment