Sunday, July 19, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group

Thanks soo much Owlsy, i'm almost at retirement , but i've had to make so many  fresh starts in
life, I feel that i've lived many lifetimes. Lol 
cheers
Click Me!
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 20/07/2009 2:20:11 a.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group
 
Good luck to you both!
 
Huggsss
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


--- On Sun, 19/7/09, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 2:17 PM

Good luck Chanda, hope you are successful in your endeaver.
It's difficult out there now finding work, so may here have been laid off, i'm trying to put my skills to use as well.
Not profficient at computer yet to work in admin, but learning.
cheersClick Me!
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 19/07/2009 9:35:46 a.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Wut i did on my break from this group
 
i have been so busy with work and home.
i am starting up a business on the side too, whichis taking me forever to get started.
wish me luck.
hugs,
chanda

Ruby wrote:
Hi Guys,  Where's everyone else?????????? my mail box has been empty for a while.
I feel lonely.
Or is everyone concentrating on sims3? Or enjoying summer where you are??
 
cheers
saying a big "Hi"  to  all in the group
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how
 



 


Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment