Tuesday, July 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: TSR Workshop VIRUS ALERT.

The virus I was speaking of is in the newest workshop tool, though I have heard they have ads on the site again with malware.
I rely on gossip because I NEVER GO THERE!
I would suggest scanning any files from there, or better yet, avoid them altogether.
SuSim

I sold my soul to make room for the sarcasm.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:38 PM, sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com> wrote:
how long ago was this discovered because i think i downloaded a house from it about a month ago, havnt played since then but havnt had my virus scanner pick up anything.

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: TSR Workshop VIRUS ALERT.
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:33 AM

hahahahahahahaaa!! FIGURES!!!!!
why in "God's" name EA worked with TSR is beyond me. They have really stooped to scum on that one.

SuSim wrote:
Just a warning for those of you who still frequent TSR. The new
workshop has been found to contain virus and spyware.
Read about it at MATY or PMBD.











--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment