Saturday, February 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT!!!!! Just sharing my art! wesims

Thank you Jodie! & Thank you for missing my art also! wesims

On 2/21/09, Jodie <mispoonis2big@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I missed it! I've not been able to really get on the computer lately, we've
> been having problems, but I missed your art too!
>
> "Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold
> well." - Josh Billings
>
> --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote:
> From: Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT!!!!! Just sharing my art! wesims
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 11:51 PM
>
> Hey! I've been sick so I haven't been on but no one noticed or missed
> my art! Oh well that's Ok! Owl Songster did you get my apology? Just
> wondering! Truly I am not like that at all & I feel awful that I acted
> so very badly, you have every right to hate me! I think I'll just read
> from now on. Sorry! wesims
>
> On 2/15/09, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com>
>>> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT!!!!! Just sharing my art! wesims
>>> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>>> Received: Sunday, 15 February, 2009, 8:32 PM
>>
>>> How come I can't view the pics. Would luv to see the art work
> thats going
>>> around. I just love art.
>>>
>>> >Look
> for my
>>> name (Brenda) the art is attached to my page! Also look for the
> paperclip
>>> >symbol! Thanks for the interest in my art, much appreciated!
> wesims
>>> >
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> >These are just quick sketches, the one in blue is a wizardess! The
> blond
>>> is my version of >the Viking goddess Freya, an elven goddess sent
> as an
>>> emissary with her twin brother >Frey to Valhalla! Thanks wesims
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment