Friday, June 12, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk

No, it's not necessary. It's fun though. Each Sims evolution is interesting in itself and needs no other additions (unless you desire many of the objects people have made for these various games).

Vodor... vodor1@yahoo.com; dennisthielen@yahoo.com; thielensan@aim.com; thielensan2@gmail.com. http://360.yahoo.com/vodor1

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Birdie Liau <liauxuen@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Birdie Liau <liauxuen@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: "sim 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 1:17 AM

er... if wanna play sims 2 and sims 3 must have sim first right ?
 
Sims is a nice games to played :)
 
Luv sims !!!!!
 

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:51:06 -0700
From: johndiekman1946@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

Of course a lot of the so-called bugs are not really bugs Some if not most are coursed by people not understanding their computers are able to run sims 3 well, some are because  they havn't gave it time to actually learn the game.


From: riz goyena <rizgoyena@yahoo.com.ph>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:24:26 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk

hi,
   I wonder if anyone can tell me how to create your own apartment? I tried changelotzoning apartment and it doesn't work. pls help!!!!!!!!

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Dloaks@aol.com <Dloaks@aol.com> wrote:

From: Dloaks@aol.com <Dloaks@aol.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 1:08 AM

Hi all :D
I've missed you tons, but I have been lurking, lol.  My HP laptop that I bought specifically for my Sims crashed with the Blue Screen of Death.  We purchased another HP but it's a PC.  I don't have ANY of my Sims 2 games or expansions anymore.  Still have the entire original Sims but I'm not playing.
 
I have been reading what everyone has to say in regard to the Sims 3 and of course I'm intrigued, but ever-so apprehensive.  I'm sure I'll get it at some point, but I want to wait until the "bugs" are worked out.
 
I miss my Sims so much!  I'm sure that the very talented artists will create plenty of CC for the Sims 3.  We can't "live" without our CC ~ it's just too humdrum without all those cool extras, lol!
 
Take care :D
Love & Hugs,
gdwhich
 
In a message dated 6/9/2009 11:44:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time, vjswinson@msn.com writes:
yes, i'm thinking i prob. will want to try it down the road, but i'm also thinking it will have to be after a new comp

Valerie





Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 05:02:23 -0700
From: black_panther559@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

Tied up as usual! How have you been? I miss you all so much!!!

Val, so does that sort of bring light to the subject of Sims3?  The base games always have slow starts, but then it picks up with each addition and of course, the ever so faithul CC (custom content) upgrade.. You would need to be sure that you have the power for it too. I had to make my own computer, literally, to ensure I had what I needed. LOL!! 

Now, I just need someone to start making more FOOD so my little simmies can be master chef for real knowing tons of recipes, rather than just fixing the same ones over and over again!! I have like an entire folder of food only from Sims2. Too bad you can just transfer it over to this one!! LOL It's like one folder at 300+MB worth, including desserts. 

Oh, by the way, anyone still playing Sims2 needing any food (if you're into them eating more than just the usual all the time) let me know. I can send some food downloads your way in email. Just let me know, and give me your personal addy in my email address. I'll send you some. I had it broken up in breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert folders, but I don't know what happened to my stuff at one time, so they are all just in one food folder now. LOL Let me know....


Happy Simming 2's and 3's

LW

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, audreymarie mcdonald <audreymariemcdonald@yahoo.ca> wrote:

From: audreymarie mcdonald <audreymariemcdonald@yahoo.ca>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 3:46 AM

omg i was wondering what ever happened to u lol
 
Sincerely,

Audrey



From: black_panther559 <black_panther559@yahoo.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 1:11:07 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk

Hello Hello Hello Everyone!!!

Been a very long time since I've been able to get in here, but I finally got a breather, and I've also finally purchased the Sims 3!!! It rocks!!! Now, all we need are those modders to start with creating the custom content like extra food, and objects, then we are gravy (sorry, it's the chef in me talking again...LOL)!!!

Okay, for the ones that aren't so happy about the game, well, let's look at the history here. We are pre-spoiled by the fact that there were so many options, custom content, eps and sps, to the point that we forget those were ALL additions vs. the actual original games. Now, I'm a Sims vet as I've been around since Sims original, which I still have and proud to say. LOL!! If anyone can remember how that first started out before all of the additions plus custom content, as well as Sims2 before all of the CC (custom content), EPs and SPs, then you all can relate that ALL of the versions had the same start to it with very little options and similar formats. It was the CC that changed the gameplay on ALL the versions.

Actually, Sims3 is the greatest of all the versions with more realistic living than any of them. You get to start out with cars, completely customize EVERYTHING from the start of the game and to me most importantly, you can now officially go anywhere and everywhere still being in the game without having to wait for load time, taking you from one house to the next. You can see your sims go to school/work/neighbors, as well as, take classes, go to games at the stadium (now I'm probably spoiling it for people...LOL!!), and so much more than the other versions even with the extra additions, couldn't even touch!!! 

I believe this is the best that Sims has ever put together, and they have also gotten some additional help already with the CC that adds to the game at www.modthesims2.com, with the Sims3 option now. I think they are supposed to try and make a site separate, but I'm not sure if that is totally the case yet. 

I miss you all so much and I hope that everyone is doing well. It's a shame that a job schedule can change someone's life with just a flick of a switch, or more realistically, with a simple change of a shift!! LOL!!  Luv my google family!!!


Happy Simming 2's and 3's!!!

LW


P.S. Ever wondered what the buildings looked like when the kids were going to school, or the parents going to work, or maybe even when they just wanted to take a jog for working out whether it was the jogging mod, or when it was finally added as a workout in one of the EP's? Ever just wanted to see where they were going, or how they got there period? Hmmm.....


--- On Sun, 6/7/09, Valerie Swinson <vjswinson@msn.com> wrote:

From: Valerie Swinson <vjswinson@msn.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 talk
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 12:36 PM

well, gosh now i do have a dilemma, i too always thought it would be cool to be able to go visit who you wanted, geez i might just have to buy it to see what i'm missing, lol, but i still will prob. wait a bit, cuz i haven't even played my sims 2 in a while, maybe this winter when i have more free time

Valerie





Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:17:35 -0400
From: puterwitch@comcast.net
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 sims 3 talk

Well now, i dunno.
The biggest upgrade I always wanted was the ability to go and visit with other sims, particularly the grandchildren, and sims 3 gave that to me. The personalities are much better too. I don't think this game is a failure at all.
i can't believe they left some stupid things in the game, like sleep value points on beds, etc. but sims 3 in my opinion is definitely an improvement of sims 2
:o)
hugs,
Chanda

Valerie Swinson wrote:
i agree, i hope lots of other do too, i was sooo looking forward to it, now i'm just disappointed that they failed sooo badly.

Valerie








Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for you..






Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!






Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.



Cleaner, Better, Faster - Yahoo! Mail: Now without ads. Experience it today!



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment