Sunday, February 15, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim

I don't like Ikea stuff in real so HAH, none of my Sims like it either! (i feel so loved!)
 
So its the only SP i'm not going to bother with.  Still have to get Mansions, tho.
 
Cheers
 
Owlsy
 
PS, did you know that the only printed matter that outprints the Bible is the Ikea catalogue???

--- On Sat, 24/1/09, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 7:58 AM

the ikia one isnt too bad alot of new furniture and such


From: Dloaks@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:37:42 -0500
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

I don't have the Mansions one because I download so much custom content.  That doesn't mean I won't ever get it, though.  Oh, I don't have the Ikea one either.  Does anyone feel like it has made their game better (outside of all the fabulous recolors we'll be able to get?)
 
In a message dated 1/23/2009 2:31:38 P.M. Central Standard Time, kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com writes:
I acctually have all the expanions installed including the manions one though that didnt add much to my game. I pic what game I play depending on if I feel social or not seeing sims is a stand alone and if i dont wana be "around" people its great but alot of my friends/co-workers/family play wow so i play often just to be social and still be in my pj's lol.


From: Dloaks@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:27:04 -0500
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

LOL ~ I have the Sims and all the expansions,  Sims2 and all the expansions and add-ons, so I have a bundle of money tied up in the game!  I haven't even added my Apartment Life yet because I'm waiting for the glitches to get ironed out. 
 
Still, we don't go out to movies anymore, seldom eat out and try to be thrifty where it counts (for us, that is).  That being said, I cannot imagine not have the internet, and some people think that is an extravagance.  I agree with you about one man's trash being another man's treasure.  My husband doesn't go online at all, but he loves his workshop tools.  I have a hammer and a pair of wire snips and they are all the tools I need, lol.
 
To each his own, right?
hugs,
gdwhich
 
In a message dated 1/23/2009 2:13:25 P.M. Central Standard Time, grattansmoto_crossgirl@hotmail.com writes:
and no, it isnt the church preaching to the choir. i only bought sims two deluxe, and borrowed my then boyfriends university disk to download. i only have twenty dollars into it... just saying...


From: Dloaks@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:42:21 -0500
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

How you spend your money is no one's business but your own and if you enjoy spending it on a game, that's great and look at all the trouble you're staying out of!  Wait a minute...do we or do we not ALL of us have PLENTY of §§§ invested in our Sims games, expansions, and add-ons, lol?  I think the church is preaching to the choir, lol.  NO offense meant to anyone!  You didn't have to explain yourself, Val , and I think your description of your lifestyle sounds wonderful!
Love y'all,
gdwhich
 
In a message dated 1/23/2009 1:04:53 P.M. Central Standard Time, vjswinson@msn.com writes:
but see this is what i choose to do with my extra money, and it is as enjoyable to me as choosing to go to a nice resturant (which actually i'm not big on eating out anyways( i would rather stay at home and make quesidillia (notsure thats spelled right) with my family) and its a family thing actually, my son and his wife live in d.c. and we live in michigan, and all 3 of my at home kids play, so here we are, in a room together, all on wow, my kids in d.c. on game and phone(they have vonage) and we go around and do things together, or just chat while we play and yes we do other things, watch movies together, play board games, work in our greenhouse business. they have jobs, pay for their own games, insurance, gas, clothes so we don't feel were missing it, we're doing what we have fun doing. one time i heard my step dad carry on cuz the neighbor guy spent so much money on pop, but his family had all their needs meet and he liked pop. so guess what all of us spend money on something that some one else is sure to think is a big waste. but i've always felt if needs or being provided what is the harm in someone buying what brings them some enjoyment. and i'm sure you are well intended, but just wanted to point out that this is what i do as a treat

Valerie





From: grattansmoto_crossgirl@hotmail.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:23:11 +0000

i understand that... i meant more as extra money... so you could go out to a nice restaurant or go for a drive somewhere with the family... i was using the food and gas as an example


From: vjswinson@msn.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:16:06 -0500

most people have "some" what can be considered discretionary income, i wonder how many people buy a can of pop a day, or a coffee on the way to work, i actually drink neither, but i do buy a bottle of wine once and a while, believe me i would never spend money on something if i was doing it at the expensive of feeding my family or having gas to go where i needed to

Valerie





From: grattansmoto_crossgirl@hotmail.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:09:40 +0000

yeah, but even 50 cents adds up over time... it would be almost 200 dollars for 365 days of it... thats 200 dollars you could spend on something you need, such as food or gas...

 


Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:04:46 -0500
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
From: ladyhermit@gmail.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

But it's only 50 cents a day.....


On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:52 AM, RHONDA <rhondagoodman789@msn.com> wrote:
 
Thank-you if its like that I don't think I'll get it with the way things are today I can't fit it in my budget.
Rhonda
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/23/2009 10:08:06 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim
 
It is an internet game and you do pay I get a card thats 60 days for $30 (canadian)


Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:37:20 -0500
From: rhondagoodman789@msn.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT from SuSim

 
I heard of the game world of warcraft. Saw it when I would look at all the other games. Now you can buy it with all three of the games together I think that I saw them at wal mart and or target. You have to pay to play the game? What is it an Internet game? I was acually thinking of buying it but if I would have to pay money just to play the game I don't think so. Please let me know.  Thank-you
Rhonda
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/20/2009 11:38:35 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 OT from SuSim
 
I apologize for wandering away and forgetting to tell my dear friends. To be honest, I had no idea any of you would even notice!
I am deeply touched. *sniffle*

I am fine. I just started playing WOW (World of Warcraft) again.
They give free 10 day trials if anyone wants to try it, but the game and 2 eps are $30 to $50 each, and $15 a month to boot.
But they fix their mistakes with patches, that you automatically have to dl to play, and it takes me (at whatever my internet speed is) almost 24 hours to load and patch the first time!!!

I would love to see my friends there, so if any of you would like to join me, I play on the server "Dawnbringer" and my main character is "Seraphia"

I may have skipped a few weeks of posts, but I am back to reading, and will never admit I took a silly test that told me I am a sponge?!!

Loved the snow pics too, just like here!

Sim on!

--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

 



ZiptyDo Font
A Love Note Tutorial Members Section
http://www.kimbearlyworld.com/
1.7.09
http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109094&rui=110500978
 



Cocktail Shaker Font
Scrapkit Roses Are Red by Bluedream Designs
1.18.09
http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109095&rui=110500978




--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

</html



Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.
</html



Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.<BR
</HTML<BR
</HTML<BR

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment