Friday, March 20, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot 2

Thank you for letting me know hun. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and will continue to do so. Let us know how you are doing.

--- On Fri, 3/20/09, aerinalliesgram@gmail.com <aerinalliesgram@gmail.com> wrote:

From: aerinalliesgram@gmail.com <aerinalliesgram@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot 2
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 8:27 PM


Hello to all of you. Please know that my thought and prayers are with
all of you  that have posted. Sometimes it seems like troubles will
not stop, but I feel that we all have more strength then we realize.
So to change the song a bit, "We will survive"  {{{HUGS}}} to all.
Love you guys.ps. in case I forgot to tell anyone, my heart surgery
date has been changed to wed the 25th now. Only a day later. again,
hugs to all.
Carolyn

On Mar 19, 12:15 am, Owl Songster <owlsongs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OMG Michelle!  *big gentle huggsssss* for you!
>  
> It really helps me to put my minor hiccups into perspective, knowing that there are others much worse off than me.  You are, of course, in my prayers, and i hold you in my heart.
>  
> I am finally doing what i am told, unlike you i have this old-woman-growing-older-disgracefully thing happening, which worked really well right up to uh... NOW, laffin.  I will keep you informed, just you do the same, please.
>  
> *smiles*
>  
> Owlsy
>
> Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE
>
> --- On Thu, 19/3/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot 2
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Received: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 5:07 AM
>
> Lol. I hear that. I have CHF, and I have had heart failure 3 times, and right now, my cardiologist and I are trying to keep me from having open heart surgery, because I need 3 valves replaced, because I want to get my associates degree in Health Care, so I feel for you hun. I have never had bleeding ulcers, but I know that they can be very painful. You do exaclty what your doctor says, and mind your daughter. LOL, and if you are anything like me, well you do what you want anyway. Take care and keep me informed   hugs hugs hugs 
>
> --- On Tue, 3/17/09, Owl Songster <owlsongs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Owl Songster <owlsongs...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot 2
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 10:15 PM
>
> Thank you for your kind words Michelle *smiles*.
>  
> My daughter is coming over every day, doing my shopping, that sort of thing, so i am very well looked after.  It's just a matter of rest/hydrate/rest/hydrate/rest (i think i can see a pattern emerging here... lolz)
>  
> I should be back up to speed in 2 weeks, i'll let you all know how i am going then.
>  
> Cheers
>  
> Owlsy
>
> Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE
>
> --- On Wed, 18/3/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot 2
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Received: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 9:55 AM
>
> Oh hun, I am sorry to hear that. Please take care of yourself, and let us know how you are doing.
>
> --- On Mon, 3/16/09, Owl Songster <owlsongs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Owl Songster <owlsongs...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot 2
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 10:28 PM
>
> Sorry about that, the bloody thing burped and sent off i think EIGHT emails? Good God.. again, sorry. 
>  
> I got out of hospital this morning, Tuesday, and i have 2 stomach ulcers.  I'm on antibiotics and ulcer meds, and i'm going to be fine - just no spicey food or alcohol for a while.  But please, if you throw up black stuff and you haven't been eating black food, call someone straight away, even if you have to call emergency.
>  
> They had to give me extra blood and a lot of saline solution.  I was very lucky they didn't start bleeding again.  So again, be warned and act fast!
>  
> I'm just a lil shakey now, i'm going to be FINE *big smiles*
>  
> Cheers
>  
>  
> Owlsy
>
> Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE
>
> --- On Tue, 17/3/09, Owl Songster <owlsongs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Owl Songster <owlsongs...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Received: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009, 1:19 PM
>
> I'm from Aussie.
>  
> Last Thursday i threw up some black stuff in the early hours of the morning.  I phoned my dr that day, but he wasn't there, so i put it off till the next day (BIG MISTAKE).  The black stuff was blood, i got a blood test on Friday morning, saw my doctor Friday afternoon and he admitted me straight away.  The moral of this tale dear readers is DON'T WAIT.
>  
> I got out of hospital this morning
>
> Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE
>
> --- On Tue, 17/3/09, Jenni Dunker <jdunker5...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: Jenni Dunker <jdunker5...@gmail.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Received: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009, 12:52 PM
>
> I'm from Michigan in America
>
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Jodie <mispoonis2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Ohio in the United States here.
>
> "Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well." - Josh Billings
>
> --- On Mon, 3/16/09, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313...@hotmail.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 5:57 PM
>
> Im from Canada here and welcome
>  
>
> Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:09:02 -0700
> From: sherryandn...@yahoo.com
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>
> its a game, and this is a great site to get help for sim related stuff and just a greta group in general lots of great people with good advice and lots of support evn if it isnt sim related, im from midlothian tx, nice to meet you all the way from romania isnt the net wonder ful we have so many people from so many countries its amazing.
>
> --- On Mon, 3/16/09, ionescu gabriela <gabi2s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: ionescu gabriela <gabi2s...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:20 AM
>
> I think I've joined Sims by mistake. I mean my son did it. He wanted to play sims on line and searched for it on net. I'm from Romania. Where are all of you from? Are you from USA? Is this a game or what? I guess it's a communication net. I'm recieving lots and lots of e-mails, but they aren't for me. Sorry! I don't know what's happenning.
>
> --- On Sun, 3/15/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 11:22 PM
>
> I am sorry ot hear that Carolyn. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon.
>
> --- On Sat, 3/14/09, Carolyn Lay <alliegr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: Carolyn Lay <alliegr...@hotmail.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: joke ot
> To: "sims friends" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
> Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 9:50 PM
>
> I also enjoyed getting the e-mail with good jokes. I tried to send one that was pretty funny, but they did not let it through. That is ok, I just miss the funny stuff. On another note, I am going to have open heart surgery in a little over a week. Would appreciate all the good thoughts that you guys can send my way. This group is so awesome. Take care. {{{HUGS}}}
>  
>
> Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:30:29 +1300
> From: ruby7...@gmail.com
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Fw: objects_for_Sims2 joke ot
>
>  
>  
>
>
>
> -------Original Message-------
>
>  
>
> From: SuSim Hermit
> Date: 03/15/09 03:11:14
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: mia ot
>  No jobs here in Michigan, we are all scared.
>
> --
>
> SuSim
>
> I sim, therefore I am.
>
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Alma De Leon <boojit4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> hello fellow sims players!  how is life treating you? 
> i have been looking for a way to augment our financial crisis. by the way i'm from the philippines
> reading emails from this group sure brightens my day. i am hoping anyone from this group can help me and my family get a good job overseas.
>
> From: Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com>
>
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:12:58 AM
>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: mia ot
>
> yeah I thought so too.
>
> --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313...@hotmail.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: mia ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 5:39 PM
>
> I miss them too, but I think because of relegon and palitics in some of the jokes, people were being offended left right and center.
>  
>
> Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:46:29 -0700
> From: heartofwol...@yahoo.com
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: mia ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>
> I know, I have been too. I really miss all of the emails. Like I said, I looked forward each day to checking me email. Somtimes, that would be the only time I would get to laugh that day.
>
> --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Jodie <mispoonis2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Jodie <mispoonis2...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: mia ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 9:03 AM
>
> And we HAVE been good about marking stuff OT, so that they can just delete it. I like the OT emails!
>
> "Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well." - Josh Billings
>
> --- On Thu, 3/12/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Michelle Abel <heartofwol...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: mia ot
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 11:05 PM
>
> Well, the reason I think that is, is because if you aren't sending something that is sims related, then it will not be sent forward, it will not make it through to the group. I don't understand what happened, because I really enjoyed all of the emails I was getting, and now, it is pretty much nothing. I really use to look forward to checking me email to see what everyone was sending out, now, it is like we don't care about each other like we use too. I suppose it is because there were to many ppl crying that they
>
> ...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment