Monday, March 2, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims can't leave house

I had that happen to me before, and it was a hack I had downloaded. I had just started downloading things for my games, so I didn't really know what I was doing and I was putting all of my downloads in one file, so I had to get rid of everything and start all over.I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I just recently became a grandmother too. I will pray for your daughter and your family.


From: starwalker <starwalker6942@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 sims can't leave house
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 8:08 AM

Just having a little problem with my sims being able to leave their homes since I installed Free Time. If they try to use the car or call a taxi I get an error.  I believe I have all the patches and everything was working before FT. Any ideas? Oh, I have to share. I have a new grandsone due anytime (he will be my 16th grandchild and only the 5th boy) My daughter sent me one of those 3d ultrasound pics. OMG they are sooo cool, he is so cute. Anyway, she is having alot of problems with the babys father, he has stressed her to the point that she almost lost the baby last month. For those of you that pray I ask that you say a little prayer for the safety of my daughter and her baby, and that the father gets a grip and either shows responsibility or goes away quietly. Thanks in advance.  


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment