Monday, March 2, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims can't leave house

Does this happen to all sims/lots or just one? Because it sounds like a portal problem.
Do you use any mods? They will need to be updated to the free time versions.
Easiest test is to move your Downloads folder to your desktop and try running the game. But don't save when you quit.
If the game works it is something in your downloads folder.

--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM, starwalker <starwalker6942@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just having a little problem with my sims being able to leave their
homes since I installed Free Time. If they try to use the car or call
a taxi I get an error.  I believe I have all the patches and
everything was working before FT. Any ideas?
Oh, I have to share. I have a new grandsone due anytime (he will be my
16th grandchild and only the 5th boy) My daughter sent me one of those
3d ultrasound pics. OMG they are sooo cool, he is so cute. Anyway, she
is having alot of problems with the babys father, he has stressed her
to the point that she almost lost the baby last month. For those of
you that pray I ask that you say a little prayer for the safety of my
daughter and her baby, and that the father gets a grip and either
shows responsibility or goes away quietly. Thanks in advance.





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment