Monday, March 2, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims can't leave house


i can't help yea with the sims problem as i don't even have ft installed, but congrats on the grandbaby, they are sooo much fun, and will definitely pray for your daughter and her situation, hugs
Valerie




> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:08:26 -0800
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 sims can't leave house
> From: starwalker6942@yahoo.com
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>
>
> Just having a little problem with my sims being able to leave their
> homes since I installed Free Time. If they try to use the car or call
> a taxi I get an error. I believe I have all the patches and
> everything was working before FT. Any ideas?
> Oh, I have to share. I have a new grandsone due anytime (he will be my
> 16th grandchild and only the 5th boy) My daughter sent me one of those
> 3d ultrasound pics. OMG they are sooo cool, he is so cute. Anyway, she
> is having alot of problems with the babys father, he has stressed her
> to the point that she almost lost the baby last month. For those of
> you that pray I ask that you say a little prayer for the safety of my
> daughter and her baby, and that the father gets a grip and either
> shows responsibility or goes away quietly. Thanks in advance.
> --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment